Your family holiday in Berlin
Family adventure meets the big city! With us a family-friendly atmosphere and a host of good ideas for you next excursion await! Barely any other city offers the same variety and fun for families as Berlin. Take a professional city tour or discover Berlin’s favourite sites and attractions off your own bat. Visit the Berlin zoo or the popular children’s museums. You and your family will without doubt create a tonne of beautiful memories to take back home with you.
Children up to 11 years of age can choose between the junior menu and the happy dinner. For the happy dinner children from 12 to 15 years receive a 50% discount.
50% on an extra room
Upon request, children up to and including 15 years of age can get an additional room priced at 50% of the price of the parents’ room
Free overnight stay
Children up to and including the age of 11 can stay overnight for free in their parents’ or grandparents’ room, or in a joint family room
50% off „Happy Days“
Children aged from 12 up to and including 15 pay 50% of the Happy Day price when staying in their parents’ double room
Notes: Number of rooms is limited. Family benefits are available on request and subject to availability. Not valid during trade fairs and major events.
Enjoy the “Happy Days” in Berlin
Spend a particularly favorable family holiday in Berlin Charlottenurg and discover the metropolis on your own!
- 1-3 nights at the AMBER ECONTEL Berlin-Charlottenburg
- 1-3 x breakfast buffet
- Free welcome drink
- Free Wifi in the entire house
A hotel in Berlin fulfils so many wishes…
So you’re visiting the capital with your little summiteers? Then a visit to the MountMitte is an absolute must! In addition to its six different parcours courses with around 90 different obstacles, the modern high-rope course, just a few minutes’ drive from the hotel, also includes highlights such as the SkyFall, which entails a jump from a height of 13 metres, and the Skyswing, a huge swing like no other you have seen before. For little animal lovers, the Berlin Zoo naturally has a few treats to offer. Alongside exotic animals such as polar bears, elephants, seals, lions and giraffes, you can also marvel at breeds of domestic pet that are threatened by extinction. It is undeniably clear that Berlin has another surprise for you hiding around every corner. And if not, we would be glad to give you the odd secret tip once you arrive with us!
Services in the hotel
- FAMILY CLUB ROOM with art materials and toys, DVD Player
- Cots available on request
- NAPPY-CHANGING FACILITIES RESTAURANT WC
- High chairs in the restaurant
- Children’s cutlery in the restaurant
- A collection of games and toys are available at reception
- DVD RENTAL at the reception
- Children’s cookery classes
- Zoological Garden Berlin
- Charlottchen Parent/Child Café & Restaurant
- Adventure playground in the Österreichpark (Austrian Park)
- Clausenerplatz playground
- Open-air pool at the Olympic Stadium
- Children’s museums such as the Spectrum MACHmit! (JOINin) Science Centre Labyrinth Children’s Museum