875th anniversary in 2018
Chemnitz celebrates its 875th anniversary in 2018
As part of the city anniversary, there are numerous events in various parts of the city, which stimulate the Chemnitz and their guests to deal with the past, the present and the future of the city.
Book at the AMBER HOTEL Chemnitz Park your room and take part in the festivities of the City!
Events can be found here (only in German)
We are happy to provide you with brochures and are at your disposal, help with the organization of tickets for events.
Chemnitz also has a lot to offer its visitors:
- Public City Tour – Duration 2 hours, € 15,00 per person (bookable from 07.04 2018 – Saturdays: beginning 2 pm)
- Museum Gunzenhauser
- Kulturkaufhaus „DAStietz“
- SMAC – State Museum for archaeology Chemnitz
- Roter Turm
- Albertinium, Museum for natural history
- Villa Esche with the Henry van de Velde-Museum
- welcome-drink at the Welcome Corner
- 2x nights in a comfortable double or single room
- 2x rich breakfast buffet
- 1x dinner as 3-course-menu