Discover culture in Chemnitz
Over three levels, covering a total area of 3,000 square metres, the Chemnitz Smac State Museum for Archaeology presents the development of Saxony from the time of the first hunters and gatherers. Discover more than 6,000 exhibits over three floors and 3,000 square metres. With cutting edge multi-media technology, 300,000 years of human history from the Palaeolithic Age to the early industrial age are presented in one permanent exhibition .
- Welcome drink at the Welcome Corner
- 1-night stay in a comfortable double or single room
- 1 x extensive breakfast from the buffet
- 1 x 3-course meal
- Entry ticket for the visit to the smac archaeological museum (Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 - 18:00, Thursday 10:00 - 20:00)
- Free parking spaces at the hotel