Beer- and Oktoberfest-museum
Go for a stroll through the centuries old Munich brewing and beer culture. In one of the oldest traditional town houses in Munich, with a smokehouse kitchen and Himmelsleiter (Jacob’s Ladder staircase), find out everything there is to know about the world’s most famous folk festival. You can then enjoy a Bavarian snack in the Museums lounge.
- 2-night stay
- 2 x breakfast from the extensive buffet
- Voucher for entry into the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum including a snack and a beer or alcohol-free beverage
Free of charge for you
- Coffee and tea in the lobby
- Internet station in the hotel lobby
- WLAN in the whole house
- There are a limited number of rooms available for this offer
- Additional nights possible.