Family hotel Bad Reichenhall
Adventure and fun for all ages! Families are always welcome in the AMBER HOTEL Bavaria. Alongside our child-friendly facilities, we want to make the best few weeks of the year as pleasant for you as we possibly can. For you should be able to make the best possible use of the valuable time with your family.
☑ Menu reduction
Children up to 11 years of age can choose between the junior menu and the happy dinner. For the happy dinner children from 12 to 15 years receive a 50% discount.
☑ Room discount
Children up to and including 11 years receive a 75% discount when staying in the room of their parents / grandparents or in the shared family room. Children over 12 years pay 50% of the room price. The breakfast buffet is included.
Notes: Number of rooms is limited. Family benefits are available on request and subject to availability. Not valid during trade fairs and major events.
You and your children will have plenty of room in our spacious rooms, suites and holiday apartments. Here you can plan your holiday exactly as you please and at the same time enjoy the benefits of a 4-star hotel, without a care in the world.
“Happy Days” in Bad Reichenhall
The perfect offer for families:
- 1-3 nights inlc. rich breakfast buffet
- Free welcome drink
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and gym in the hotel
- Free Wifi in the entire house
Berchtesgadener Land – in touch with nature…
If you happen to be in Bad Reichenhall then you are sure to want to pay a visit to the Old Salt Mine (Alte Saline). Here, on an impressive “underground” tour, you and your children will discover where the salt on the egg you had for breakfast came from and how it was mined. A breathtaking view awaits on top of Predigtstuhl Mountain (literally Pulpit Mountain). Even the journey on the large cabin cable car is an unforgettable experience. For those who love the water, the Rupertus Therme spa leaves no wish unfulfilled. Alongside the children’s pool and plenty of room to splash around, the tyre slide also offers some action for teenagers. In general, the Berchtesgadener Land has much to offer – see for yourself!
Services in the hotel
- Playroom for small children
- High chairs
- Children’s programmes (TV channel)
- RupertusTherme Spa & Family Resort – Water slides
- Old Salt Mine – descend into the mystical depths
- Maisweg idyllic forest trail – have fun hiking
- Thumsee Lake – bathe in a crystal-clear mountain lake
- Marzoll open-air pool
- Kurmusik (spa music) – a classic for all the family
- Predigtstuhl Cable Car – up and away
- Pidinger Bienenweg hiking route
- Ice cream and coffee in the pedestrian area
- Electric bikes
- Room nebulisation with brine
- Kneipp therapy in the Royal Spa Garden refreshes the feet
- AlpenSole (Alpine Brine) graduation house in the Royal Spa Garden
- Sensory parcours in Ortenau Park
- Fitness parcours in Rupertus Park
- Nonner & Saalach flood plains