Guest card with all benefits for your holiday in Bad Reichenhall
Experiences in the areas of culture, nature, health and well-being! Use the Gastkarte in the Bavarian State spa town of Bad Reichenhall – it is your key to even more holiday treats and experiences! For example, you will receive free trial offers and discounts in many institutions and for cultural events, while children also receive special discounts. You can get hold of your own personal Gastkarte in the AMBER HOTEL Bavaria, directly upon arrival.
The Bad Reichenhall Gastkarte
- Get around for free, with the Bad Reichenhaller bus service
- Travel with the Berchtesgadener Land Rail between Bad Reichenhall and Bayerisch Gmain, free of charge
- A treat for the ears at a discounted price- Kurpark Classics (Spa Park Classics) – Kurmusik performed by the Bad Reichenhaller Philharmonie
- Free spa treatments: Alpine brine kneipp therapy, open air inhalatorium and graduation house
- Reduced-price entrance – Rupertustherme Spa & Fitness Resort
- And much, much more! View Gastkarte guide book
Discover and experience Alpine beauty, crystal clear mountain streams, AlpenSalz (Alpine Salt), AlpenSole (Alpine Brine), mountain pines, mud and clay treatments, cultural delicacies and much more! Take advantage of the countless wellness, health, spa and cultural offers.
Why is there a visitor’s tax and what is it? Bad Reichenhall is a Bavarian State Spa town, with a spa region covering the Bad Reichenhall urban area and the municipality of Bayerisch Gmain. The spa region is divided into two spa zones. As such, the visitor’s tax is a public contribution, which is levied on behalf of the Free State of Bavaria – for the provision of amenities that serve for relaxation and curative purposes. The hotel has no influence over the amount of the visitor’s tax. Further information regarding exemption and discounts on the mandatory visitor’s tax can be found in the Visitor’s Tax Ordinance of the Bavarian State Spas: Visitor’s Tax Ordinance Incidentally: tourist contributions are charged at almost all holiday destinations.